CRM Software for Real Estate Companies
CRM is proving to be an invaluable tool in many business arenas the world over, but some of the most fulfilling work may be in assisting agents to help place individuals into the homes of their dreams.
As real estate transactions deal with substantial purchases for many clients, it follows that real estate agents have to be capable of handling detailed information and clear ideas about what their clients want from the beginning. Along with the ability to understand complex concepts and situations, you will need flexibility to be able to deal effectively with clients and attend to their needs regarding potential purchases.
1. Salesforce CRM
CRM software for realtors helps simplify agent communication, the home-buying process for their clients, and in the process ensures a happy, productive relationship for everyone involved. Your clients trust you to help them find the perfect place to call home, and that’s a relationship worth maintaining and protecting.
With rich Salesforce CRM features, the application has consistently won awards. With this powerful CRM for real estate agents, you are getting a great platform from an extensive sales and marketing solutions under the Salesforce brand, including separate systems for: analytics, marketing, service, and community cloud. These and more functionalities make Salesforce CRM one of the top CRM solutions to date.
The vendor offers a comprehensive free trial to get you up to speed with the features. You can sign up for Salesforce CRM free trial here.
Why choose Salesforce CRM for your real estate business:
- Respond faster. Prospects typically reach out to you with very limited time to work their concerns with you. Salesforce CRM is specially designed so you can attend to these inquiries in the shortest possible without wasting your time and the prospect’s. Faster feedback from your side further spares you the effort of chasing after lost causes later on, with a potential buy just slipping away needlessly.
- Automate to focus on the bigger picture. Using your CRM to handle forms, documents and other pertinent pieces of data automatically leaves you with more time better put to use working out the finer details of a potential purchase. To achieve optimal results, there are even techniques to automate lead and market prospecting that you can employ.
- Unified database. Unified data gathered from all corners of the world spares you the impossible task of sorting through disparate sources. Accessible any time, it allows you to work with any client or partner from a common, uniform source that is constantly updated by international users.
- Persistent relationship. Even when they had not already made a purchase, prospects want to deal with the same agent as they create their own journey through the sales funnel. Continuity has many virtues, foremost among them being saving time starting all over. Salesforce CRM makes persistent relationship possible, from preserving the contact information to timely prompts to do something about the holidays and other important events. When prospects realize they are not lost in your mind, they will be more inclined to commit to a purchase with you.
- Close out ineffective routes. In sales as with many things, you could be stuck with practices that lead to nothing but dead ends. Salesforce CRM gives you tools to evaluate your methods, so you can eliminate unproductive ones and be left with those that work for you.
2. HubSpot CRM
Free and simple, cloud-based HubSpot CRM is built as a CRM software for realtors, too. It allows real estate sales teams to get started quickly without making much of a change in their existing workflow. It helps real estate companies of all sizes track and nurture leads and analyze business metrics. The smart and easy-to-use CRM solution arms you with all the necessary basic features but without the often confusing complexity many other CRM platforms have.
Among other HubSpot CRM details, it offers a visual dashboard with a real-time view of the entire sales funnel. You can then track customer interactions automatically through email, social media or phone calls and every interaction is stored in a timeline organized by lead.
The vendor has an appealing free trial where you can tinker with the features at no cost. You can sign up for HubSpot CRM free app here.
Why choose HubSpot CRM for your real estate business:
- Powerful tools to close more deals. HubSpot CRM gives you a well-organized pipeline backed by rich contact information and powerful insights to help you see the end of the sales cycle more often.
- It gets along well under any system setup. Even if you are coming from a system with a host of legacy applications or on your way to a total migration, HubSpot will not get in your way, hooking up with what you have and humming along to deliver your expectations.
- Work naturally your own way. Most people in real estate are no IT experts. Without any training or complex installations to master, HubSpot CRM will set you on your way like it’s not even there, allowing you to work naturally and quickly move leads to purchases with all the backup support your negotiations need.
- CRM for multiple channels. Business nowadays sends you to all sorts of online sales fronts, from social media outlets, telephone lines to sophisticated landing pages. HubSpot spares you all the trouble of attending to each separately, serving as your portal to all these business windows right out of one powerful dashboard.
- Truly budget-agnostic. If you are still finding solid footing in your real estate business, you will find HubSpot CRM your perfect partner to get your business growing in no time—for absolutely no cost to you.
In real estate as much as in any business, you need to be keenly aware of constantly evolving customer preferences and be quick on your feet setting up your shop to meet these needs. Consistently staying with your clients and attending to them quickly will set you on a sure path to growth.
Freshsales CRM benefits include all the tools you need to guide your prospects through all the crucial milestones in the sales cycle. An exceptionally unified source of information that provides deep insights along with time-saving workflows and top-notch communication system leaves nothing to chance as you run the relationship with your leads to the desired conclusion.
If you want to investigate the features closely you can easily do so when you sign up for Freshsales free trial here.
Why choose Freshsales CRM for your real estate business:
- Start with promising leads. Gather all the relevant lead information, run an initial evaluation so you don’t start on the wrong foot with entries that show little potential of becoming actual purchasers.
- Determine which leads to prioritize. Even filtered prospects are not created equal. To increase your chance of success even more, you may apply advanced lead scoring to leave you with definite standouts. You may then design customized campaigns for each lead to help you win the deal.
- Never let deals slip away, again. Reining in all those multiple prospects and existing clients can mean a wasteful walk through missed opportunities. With visual pipelines and prompt alerts that you can tailor to your unique style and needs, you can attend to deals and leads before they even take one step on the road to lost opportunity.
- Stay with your clients. Negotiating your way through the maze of issuing payment reminders, contract reviews and other administrative tasks can easily cost you important clients and leads. A feature called Intelligent Workflows takes over the mundane to leave you with precious time that you can use along more productive efforts.
- Mine the value of existing clients. Even when they are not actively pursuing purchases, your past clients can be a source of constant business by way of favorable word-of-mouth or direct referrals. Freshsales CRM lets you deliver short but thoughtful messages on special occasions so you stay on top of their minds when a development that is relevant to your business suddenly turns up.
Timely, meaningful information is key to successful deals in real estate, helping agents determine which steps to take next to successfully move the lead to a convincing purchase. Pipedrive CRM takes the lead in gathering disparate information, producing a trustworthy organized source of knowledge as you visualize how things stand with your leads and work out what more could be done to conclude the negotiations.
You can check the solution closely when you sign up for Pipedrive free trial here.
Why choose Pipedrive for your real estate business:
- Be up and running, quickly. Run the application in a short time, without any need for prior hours of training to establish technical expertise.
- Work with other applications, seamlessly. You don’t need lengthy manuals to run Pipedrive in tandem with third-party applications or email.
- Fully mobile. Being a real estate agent can mean multiple site trips and other works outside. With any smartphone and the appropriate application, you get access to everything you need wherever you are.
- Elegant visuals. Visual appeal is a major component of real estate success. Pipedrive keeps a design team that draws up visuals that are as comfortable to work with as they are powerful to build stunning presentations.
- Active community. Created by sales people for sales people, Pipedrive’s user community is a rich source of expert help from actual users who are only too willing to impart learned experience to the Pipedrive family at large.
5. Zoho CRM
For many real estate agents, contact management is all about a brimming contact database in Outlook. The technically proficient of the lot can even tweak the fields to store more information that may prove crucial in dealing with any given contact. Useful as they are to the agent, they are of no use to other agents and stakeholders who could not get to the information that is not made available on the internet.
In contrast, Zoho CRM easily lets you customize contact fields to describe the person in more useful, meaningful terms. The wealth of information derived from such database plays to the hands of agents who could refer to that source from anywhere with online access in support of successfully concluding a deal.
A brief Zoho CRM review shows you how you can customize your fields, the display, and a host of other facets of the system. Your journey with the CRM begins with forms that serve as a vehicle to transfer contact information from right out the forms to the central database, ready for easy retrieval by those who need them.